You will need to provide ALL of the following original documents before you can register your child for school:
- Proof of child’s age - original birth certificate or passport or baptismal/faith document
- Proof of address - any two of the following (current) documents: lease or deed, car registration, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, health card, bank statement, credit card statement, correspondence with a government agency.
- Proof of child’s citizenship - Birth Certificate or Passport, Record of Landing (IMM1000), or Permanent Resident card.
- Proof of custody - if you are not the child’s parent and the child is under 18, you must provide proof of custody (court order).
- Immunization record - proof that your child has been immunized or philosophical or religious exemption forms (completed medical authorization where necessary). For more detailed information regarding acceptable registration documents click here
Please download the PDF if you would like to fill out the registration form in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school.